Post title :
Post status :
Permanent position, Full time position, Part-time position
485, boul. Jutras E, G6P 7H4
Because you know the difference between gin and vodka, and not only because the spelling is different. Because you also think that being recommended a drink that suits your tastes can make a difference when it comes to customer experience. You already worked at a bar, more importantly, you have a passion for the cocktail world? Come meet us. Join the SHAKER family!
What we suggest :
- An established organization and constant support;
- Complete training corresponding to the well-established standards of the SHAKER chain;
- A business model that will allow you to take advantage of your full potential;
- A salary and tips optimized for the year;
- An adapted schedule;
- Employee discounts.
- Make sure to offer a personalized experience and provide a customer service that keeps up with the SHAKER standards;
- Give advice and explain meal, cocktail, beer and wine choices to clients;
- Take orders and serve clients the beverages and meals they ordered;
- Prepare and serve the beverages ordered by the servers;
- Prepare receipts and charge the clients;
- Ensure the cleaniness of the workspace;
- Any other related tasks.
- Have customer service at heart;
- Years of experience: 0-2 years ;
- Good knowledge of Maitre’D.
This challenge interests you? Be part of our story!
Fill out the following fields or send your application to email@example.com
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interests. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.