Post title :
8000, boul. Henri-Bourassa, #400, QC, G1G 4C7
Because you know the difference between gin and vodka, and not only because the spelling is different. Because you also think that being recommended a drink that suits your tastes can make a difference when it comes to customer experience. You already worked at a bar, more importantly, you have a passion for the cocktail world? Come meet us. Join the SHAKER family!
What we suggest :
- An established organization and constant support;
- Complete training corresponding to the well-established standards of the SHAKER chain;
- A business model that will allow you to take advantage of your full potential;
- A salary and tips optimized for the year;
- An adapted schedule;
- Employee discounts.
- Make sure to offer a personalized experience and provide a customer service that keeps up with the SHAKER standards;
- Give advice and explain meal, cocktail, beer and wine choices to clients;
- Take orders and serve clients the beverages and meals they ordered;
- Prepare and serve the beverages ordered by the servers;
- Prepare receipts and charge the clients;
- Ensure the cleaniness of the workspace;
- Any other related tasks.
- Have customer service at heart;
- Years of experience: 0-2 years ;
- Good knowledge of Maitre’D.
This challenge interests you? Be part of our story!
Fill out the following fields or send your application to email@example.com
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interests. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.