Post title :
Post status :
Permanent position, Full time position
The SHAKER team is growing and we are currently recruiting for the floor manager position. You’re a born leader and you have a sharp attention to detail? We need your flamboyant personality to carry out this position in a structured team where pleasure is essential. Bring your magic touch to offer an incredible customer service.
What we offer you :
- A structured organization and constant support from head office and regional managers;
- Complete training corresponding to the well-established standards of the SHAKER chain;
- A business model that will allow you to take advantage of your full potential;
- A salary beyond the competition;
- A monthly expense allowance;
- A flexible schedule that will allow you to combine work and personal life;
- A uniform provided;
- Meals included.
Main Tasks :
- Help the manager ensure the smooth running of all restaurant operations;
- Actively take part in the service during busy hours;
- Help the manager supervise administrative tasks;
- Manage technical problems or equipment malfunction (TPV, Maitre’D, internet, electronic equipment, etc.);
- Be responsible on the opening and closure of the restaurant;
- Any other related tasks.
- Have customer satisfaction at heart;
- Show autonomy, the ability to work under pressure and a good sense of priorities;
- Years of experience: minimum 1 year in restaurant management;
- Good knowledge of Maitre’D and Office suite softwares.
This challenge interests you? Be part of our story!
Fill out the following fields or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interests. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.