Post title :
1100, boul. Maloney O, #73, QC, J8T 6G3
SHAKER is currently hiring an ambitious chef who’s also a great educator to gather and guide the kitchen staff. Trust your managerial skills and serve a structured and rigorous organization.
You believe that the joy of cooking must be felt daily and that taking pleasure in what you do brings motivation and engagement? You could share these values within a committed family.
What we offer you :
- A structured organization and constant support from head office and regional managers;
- A team in human resources management and marketing to help you in your recruitment;
- Complete training corresponding to the well-established standards of the SHAKER chain;
- A business model that will allow you to take advantage of your full potential;
- A salary beyond the competition;
- A flexible schedule that will allow you to combine work and personal life;
- A uniform provided;
- Meals included.
Main Tasks :
- Be responsible for the effective functioning of kitchen operations;
- Conduct job interviews and supervise the training of new employees;
- Manage kitchen-related costs and losses;
- Supervise and ensure the smooth running of services;
- Maintain quality of food production and presentation according to the standards set by the franchisor;
- Make sure that the work methods meet health and safety regulations;
- Ensure that the cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen are maintained;
- Carry out orders with the suppliers;
- Any other related tasks.
- Show autonomy, the ability to work under pressure and a good sense of priorities;
- Years of experience: 2-4 years;
- Asset: DVS (in cooking or equivalent);
- Asset: training in hygiene and public health.
This challenge interests you? Be part of our story!
Fill out the following fields or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interests. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.