Post title :
Post status :
Permanent, Full time
Work schedule :
3050, boul. de Portland, #N36, QC, J1L 1K1
You are a born leader?
You would like to work with a dynamic team?
Kitchens are no mystery to you?
We have the job for you!
We are looking for a unifying, proactive and organized administrator. In return, you’ll have the chance to work with exceptional colleagues and will have access to unmatched benefits.
Join the SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology team! An outstanding work environment! A warm and trendy place!
Avantages SHAKER :
– Salary between $23-$30/h;
– Loyalty bonus of $2000;
– Company-supplied uniform;
– Flexible hours;
– Included meal.
Principal responsabilities :
- - Be responsible for the effective functioning of kitchen operations;
- - Conduct job interviews and supervise the training of new employees;
- - Manage kitchen-related costs and losses;
- - Supervise and ensure the smooth running of services;
- - Maintain quality of food production and presentation according to the standards set by the franchisor;
- - Make sure that the work methods meet health and safety regulations;
- - Ensure that the cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen are maintained;
- - Carry out orders with the suppliers;
- - Any other related tasks.
- - Show autonomy, the ability to work under pressure and a good sense of priorities;
- - Years of experience: 2-4 years;
- - Asset: DVS (in cooking or equivalent);
- - Asset: training in hygiene and public health.
This challenge interests you? Be part of our story!
Fill out the following fields or send your application to email@example.com
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interests. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.